INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Regulation (EU) 2016/679
We wish to inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR 2016/679), laying down provisions for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, personal data (personal data) supplied by you will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights, with particular reference to integrity, confidentiality, management, access, elimination and the right to protection of personal data.
Purposes of data processing
The personal data you provide will be used for the purpose of fulfilling the information requested through the website and the subsequent email correspondence.
Method of treatment
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Security measures will be used to guarantee the confidentiality of the interested party to whom these data refer and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the period
of the conservation of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the times prescribed by law.
Nature of the Conferment
The conferment of data is optional, however any refusal to supply them, or the lack of consent to their treatment, will make it impossible to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Personal data collected will not be disclosed
Transfer of data to third countries
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries; however it reserves the possibility to use services in cloud and in this case the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as foreseen by the art. 46 GDPR 2016/679
Owner and Manager of the Treatment
The Data Controller is Michele Saredo Paroli. Internal Managers for the Processing of Personal Data have not been appointed.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain data correction and deletion;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.